Primesep 100 is a reverse-phase analytical column with embedded acidic ion-pairing groups.
- This is the most versatile column of the entire Primesep family for separation of a broad range of compounds.
- Improves retention of basic compounds by cation-exchange mechanism.
- Separates acids by ion-exclusion mechanism.
- Retains neutral compounds by reverse-phase mechanism.
- All mobile phases are LC-MS and preparative chromatography compatible.
- Primesep 100 columns are available in all standard dimensions
- Column IDs: 22 mm, 10 mm, 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
- Column Lengths: 250 mm, 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
- Particles: 10 um, 5 um
- Pores: 100 A