Supercritical CO2 Technologies, indeed PICLab SFE & SFC Systems have become the giants in analytical, purification and separation technologies. Our Supercritical CO2 Technologies are the most versatile. efficient and cost-effective technique to produce intact extracts and high purity products relevant to Pharmaceutical and Natural Product industries.
They contributes to Reduced Carbon Footprint – using reclaimed CO2 coupled with on-line recycling
PIC Solution introduced the concept of “One Machine – Multiple Uses” by designing a single instrument capable of doing both analytical and preparative SFC. More recently, our “One Machine – Multiple Use” concept was expanded to a new series of SFC instruments designed to do both CO2 Extraction and CO2 Separation, an ideal combination for Pharma and Natural Product applications including Hemp remediation and individual cannabinoid isolation.
The PICLab-Team would like to empower you to become the most effective Chromatographer using SFE & SFC! With our program “Productivity by Design™” you will move ahead!
Who are we
The innovative PICLab Team is a global collaborative network comprising of three driving organisations comprising
1. Mohamed Schaimi PhD, Chemical Engineer foundet 2004 PIC Solution in Avignion, France. Together with his team he is responsible for design, IPR and construction of the hard and soft ware.
2. Gerard Rosse, PhD, Medicinal Chemist and Autor of the Book Supercritical Fluid Chromatography. He runs PIC Solution US Office in San Diego to build the US-Market
3. Willi Glettig. Dipl. Ing. Chem. President & Owner of LCC Engineering & Trading GmbH and Chromatographyshop.com, Egerkingen, Switzerland. We distribute SFC materials since 1995 and are menber of Society of Medicinal Plant Research for 25 years.
are also supported by partners in India, China and Israel
Customers of PICLab SFE & SFC Systems
Our customers include the leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food processing , Nutraceutical Natural Product extraction companies around the globe. Those industries are especially interested in environmentally friendly and sustainable CO2 Separation (SFC) and CO2 Extraction (SFE). Since many years they are seeking renewable technologies for solving the waste and disposal problems, SFE and SFC can contribute to the more expedient delivery of better compounds while minimizing the impact on the environment in which we live.
Applications of PICLab SFE & SFC Systems
- Chiral separation
- Large scale separation
- Achiral separations – Libraries Purification (small molecules, peptides)
- Impurities isolation
- Extraction of Natural Products
- Production of Nutraceuticals
- Bioanalysis & eADME
- Membrane Permeability Testing
Complete Product Range
- Fully automated Extraction – Chromatography – Hyphenated Instruments
- Lab Scale – Pilot Scale – Production Scale Systems compricing of 7 special product groups and 21 special systems