LC Columns & Frits
In Chromatography a wide range of LC Column & Frits constructions and materials are being used
- Stainless Steel Analytical HPLC columns, capillaries, and Frits for pressures up to 400 bar
- Stainless Steel Analytical UHPLC Columns and Frits for pressures up to 1000 bar
- Stainless Steel Prep Columns and Frits for HPLC
- Stainless Steel Production scale DAC Columns
- Conical Glass Column and Frits for MPLC
- Diaxially Compressed Glass Columns and Frits
- PEEK Column for HPLC
Stainless Steel HPLC Columns
Are the prime instruments to separate molecule mixtures into individual components with solvents or supercritical fluids under high pressure.
Fundamentally we differentiate between analytical, semi-prep, prep, and production scale columns.
Care has to be taken with the selection of columns. Some biomolecules have an affinity to steel and some molecules are unstable ore denature under pressure.
SS Columns are also used as extractors or chemical reactors. Often they have to survive extreme chemical conditions. During the past 20 years, we have experimented with a wide range of surface implantation and specialized chemical resistant coatings. If you use corrosive mobile phases please contact us for specially coated columns.
To pack columns a range of packing tools are required. To assure even solvent distribution and particle retention frits are required.
This Page is currently rebuilt. Please send your request by Contact Form to us. We will respond immediately. Thanks
The Glass columns is divided into
- Conical Glass Columns
- Axial Compression Glass Columns
- Jacketed Columns Axial Compression Glass Columns
They can be used in synthesis, biosynthesis and purification and separation operations
Max. pressure: 30 bar
Temperature range: 4°C and 80°C
Inner tube: high precision tubing with a wall thickness of 5 mm