ACE Ultra Core Columns
is a revolution in Reverse Phase Chromatography!
ACE Ultra Core Column comprise ACE UltraCore Super C18 and Super Phenyl Hexyl ligands.
- Ultra-inert solid-core UHPLC/HPLC columns
- High efficiency 2.5um and 5 um solid-core particles
- SuperC18 and SuperPhenyHexyl phases with extended pH Stability
- Encapsulated Bonding Technology (EBT™) for improved chromatography and stability
- You can exploit selectivity by adjusting pH
The unique Encapsulated Bonding Technology (EBT™) developed for ACE SuperC18 columns dramatically increases ligand coverage of the silica surface and effectively eliminates the effect of unbonded silanol groups from separations. This higher ligand coverage results in improved inertness, chromatographic performance and stability.
Under aggressive acidic conditions ACE SuperC18 is highly resistant to ligand cleavage, due to a combination of the Encapsulated Bonding Technology (EBT™) and ultra-inert ACE silica. Many C18 bonded columns will exhibit ligand cleavage under acidic conditions, resulting in retention shifts and/or increased peak tailing.
Discover selectivity by pH adjustment