The most diverse range of SPEs in the market
Over the past 30 years SPE has become a most powerful technique prior analytical chromatography. SPE is for purification and concentration of samples from various matrixes including urin, blood, water, beverage, soil, and animal tissue.
SPE users require competitively priced and high quality products. We sell only SPE products that are manufactured using latest state-of- the-art automation and stringent QC standards to guarantee highest quality and consistency. Our SPE products guarantee excellent batch-to-batch reproducibility and high extraction efficiency.
SPE is a kind of digital (step-wise) chromatography designed to extract, partition, and/or adsorb one or more components from a liquid phase (sample) onto a stationary phase (sorbent or resin).
SPE extends a chromatographic system’s lifetime, improves qualitative and quantitative analysis, and by changing an analyte of interest’s original matrix environment to a simpler matrix more suitable for subsequent analysis, the deman placed on an analytical instrument is considerably lessened.
Use SPE for Samples that:
- Contain partiuculate matter causing system clogging and high back pressure
- Contain components that cause high background, misleading peaks and /or poor sensitivity
- Require clean up, trace enrichment /concentration or purification
- Require sample matrix or solvent exchange
Benefits of SPE
- Switch sample matrixes to becom more compatible with chromatographic analysis
- Concentrate analytes for increased sensitivity
- Remove interferences to simplyfy chromatography and improve quantitation
- Protect the analytical column from contaminants
Typical application for SPE
- Pharmaceutical compounds and metabolites in biological fluids
- Drugs of abuse in biological fluids
- Pesticides and antibiotics in food /agricultural matrixes
- Environmental polutants in drinking and waste water
- Desalting of proteins and peptides
- Fractionation of lipids
- Water and fat soluble vitamins
- Proteomics SPE-MS to study protein diversity
Comparison between HPLC and SPE
|Tube||High precision stainless steel||Plastic tube|
|Particle Size (um)||1- 10||40 - 300|
|Column efficiency||20K to 200K||< 100|
|Separation Theory||continuous elution||Digital switch elution|
|Price (unit ratio)||200 - 800||2 - 10|