ULTRON STR-ODS II C18 reversed-phase HPLC column with strong silica particles.
- Corresponds to USP number L01: Octadecyl silane bonded to porous silica or ceramic microparticles, 3 to 10 micrometers in diameter.
- The effects of metal oxides are suppressed to a minimum due to the use of highly-purified silica gel as a base material in the ULTRON STR-ODS II series.
- ULTRON STR-ODS II series columns are durable due to the use of mechanically strong silica gel.
- ULTRON columns are highly resistant to acidic and basic mobile phases.
- ULTRON STR-ODS II STR series columns are easy to operate and display high levels of performance due to low analytical operating pressures.
- Excellent end capping technology provides sharp peak shapes for basic and acidic compounds, and for samples which form complexes with metals.
Structure of Product Description:
Brand Name Chiral Structure , Particle Diameter um, Col Length x Col ID mm