ULTRON ES-PhCD Chiral HPLC Column made by Shinwa
ULTRON ES-PhCD columns are chiral separation columns employing chemically bonded cyclodextrin derivative (PhCD) as stationary phases.
- Capable of chiral separations of hydrophobic cyclic compounds.
- Both reverse and normal phase eluents can be used.
- Chiral separations of a wide range of compounds are possible using this type of column.
- Displays superior stability and durability.
- USP Cat. L45, Beta cyclodextrin bonded to porous silica particles, 5 to 10 um
- Organic synthetic compounds
Structure of Product Description:
Brand Name Chiral Structure , Particle Diameter um, Col Length x Col ID mm