Primesep N is a normal-phase analytical column with embedded acidic groups.
- Primesep N has embedded acidic groups with a pKa of about 5.
- Improves retention of basic compounds by cation-exchange mechanism at pH > 5.
- Separates polar compounds by HILIC mechanism.
- All mobile phases are LC-MS and preparative chromatography compatible.
- Primesep N columns are available in all standard dimensions
- Column IDs: 22 mm, 10 mm, 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
- Column Lengths: 250 mm, 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
- Particles: 10 um, 5 um
- Pores: 300 A, 100 A