Obelisc R is a reverse-phase analytical column and can be used in traditional, reversed-phase type applications.
- Due to the presence of ionic groups and a long hydrophobic chain, Obelisc R offers additional retention and tuning that is not available with traditional reversed-phase columns.
- Multiple separation modes (RP, NP, IE).
- Mass spec, ELSD, preparative and low UV (<220 nm) compatible, low concentration buffers.
- Obelisc R columns are available in all standard dimensions
- Column IDs: 22 mm, 10 mm, 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
- Column Lengths: 250 mm, 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
- Particles: 10 um, 5 um
- Pores: 100 A