Obelisc N is a column which has very polar characteristics and works well for polar and charged analytes.
- Obelisc N offers both positively and negatively charged groups to interact with positively or negatively charged analytes.
- Multiple separation modes (NP, HILIC, IE).
- In HILIC mode, Obelisc N offers different selectivity form other HILIC or bare silica columns.
- Mass spec, ELSD, preparative and low UV (<220 nm) compatible, low concentration buffers.
- Obelisc N columns are available in all standard dimensions
- Column IDs: 22 mm, 10 mm, 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
- Column Lengths: 250 mm, 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
- Particles: 10 um, 5 um
- Pores: 100 A