LCC Consensus HPLC Pump R200
- High pressure, constant-flow low pulsation high quality double head short-stroke piston pump with reciprocal piston movement.
- For use in HPLC, MPLC, SFE and constant flow applications.
- The piston and the valve seat are made of sapphire / ceramic, the valve balls are made of ruby.
- The valve housing and the pump heads are made of stainless steel 1.4571 or PEEK.
- The pump is a low-pulsation, flow-constant .
- A spring-assisted seal acts as the piston seal. The pressure is recorded by a sensor and displayed in 3 digits in bar.
- The minimum or maximum pressure can be set as safety shutdown.
- The flow control is controlled by changing the motor speed.
- The pump can be controlled externally analogue or digitally through RS232Technical Specification:
LCD Display: for process parameters
LED Display: for pressure indication
Controllable Safety Switch: Min. / Max.
Valve Seats: Sapphire / Ruby
Pump Heads: Stainless Steel or PEEK
Piston: Sapphire/ Ceramic
Precision of Flow Rate: 0.5%
External Control Analogue: 0-10V DC/0 – 20 mA
RS232 (optionally RS485)
Pressure 0 – 10 V DC
Flow Rate 0 – 10 V DC
Pressure Limitation: Hi/Low
Width 225 mm
Heights 255 mm
Depth 510 mm
Power: 100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Weight 15 Kg (Packed approx. Kg 23)
Structure of Product Description:
Product NameMaterial (SS or PEEK)¦Flow Rate (ml/min)¦ Max. Pressure (bar)/Art No.