Coresep SB is a reverse-phase analytical column with strong embedded basic ion-pairing groups embedded on core-shell particles.
- Improves retention of acidic compounds by anion-exchange mechanism.
- Separates bases by ion-exclusion mechanism.
- Retains neutral compounds by reverse-phase mechanism.
- All mobile phases are LC-MS and preparative chromatography compatible (working pH range from 1.5 to 5).
- Coresep SB columns are available in all standard dimensions
- Column IDs: 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
- Column Lengths: 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
- Particles: 2.7 um
- Pores: 90 A